Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Around the Nation
Canada Is Ready For Attacking Zombies
Originally published on Fri February 15, 2013 3:05 am
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Linda Wertheimer. This summer, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released Preparedness 101, a just-in-case guide for of a zombie pandemic. Yesterday, a Canadian parliament member asked the foreign minister how his country's preparing for zombies. The foreign minister said he's dedicated to the proposition that...
(SOUNDBITE OF PARLIAMENT SESSION)
JOHN BAIRD: Canada will never become a safe haven for zombies, ever.
UNIDENTIFIED MAN: Here, here!
WERTHEIMER: It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.