Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Why Some East Tennesseans Drink Raw Milk
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
CaribbeanSEA Hosts Beach Blast
The annual beach party to raise funds for CaribbeanSEA, TenneSEA and Kids 4 Clean Water will be held the The Mill on Friday, March 9th beginning at 7:00 pm. Attendees can expect beach music and a limbo contest. They will also host the competition for the best salsa in town with several restaurants vying for first prize. The silent auction will feature beach themed items. Tickets will be available at the door. Grass skirts and Hawaiian print shirts are encouraged.