Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Oxford American Examines The Music of Tennessee
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
CaribbeanSEA Hosts Beach Blast
The annual beach party to raise funds for CaribbeanSEA, TenneSEA and Kids 4 Clean Water will be held the The Mill on Friday, March 9th beginning at 7:00 pm. Attendees can expect beach music and a limbo contest. They will also host the competition for the best salsa in town with several restaurants vying for first prize. The silent auction will feature beach themed items. Tickets will be available at the door. Grass skirts and Hawaiian print shirts are encouraged.