Most Active Stories
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
CaribbeanSEA Hosts Beach Blast
The annual beach party to raise funds for CaribbeanSEA, TenneSEA and Kids 4 Clean Water will be held the The Mill on Friday, March 9th beginning at 7:00 pm. Attendees can expect beach music and a limbo contest. They will also host the competition for the best salsa in town with several restaurants vying for first prize. The silent auction will feature beach themed items. Tickets will be available at the door. Grass skirts and Hawaiian print shirts are encouraged.