Most Active Stories
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
Carnegie Hall Creates National Music Camp
The National Youth Orchestra — the very first American National Youth Orchestra — rehearses and performs this summer with conductor Valery Gergiev and and solo violinist Joshua Bell. It may be the best summer music camp ever — and it's free.