Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
By The Numbers
The Case For Chattanooga Arts: Thousands of Jobs, $106 Million Economic Impact
Robert Lynch, President and CEO of Americans For The Arts, discusses the positive economic impact from art and nonprofit arts organizations. Lynch will be a keynote speaker at the February 21st fundraising kickoff event for ArtsBuild. (Lynch will also participate in the Cam Busch Endowed Arts for Health Lecture Series on February 21st.)
In 2010, Lynch’s organization partnered with ArtsBuild (formerly Allied Arts) in Chattanooga as part of a nationwide study. They discovered that the arts generate more than a hundred million dollars’ worth of economic activity in this region.