Most Active Stories
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Hundreds of Bikers Participate in Memorial Ride for Chattanooga Shooting Victims
- Chattanooga Gunman's Family Says He 'Suffered From Depression'
- Shootings In Chattanooga: What We Know About The Alleged Gunman
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
By The Numbers
The Case For Chattanooga Arts: Thousands of Jobs, $106 Million Economic Impact
Robert Lynch, President and CEO of Americans For The Arts, discusses the positive economic impact from art and nonprofit arts organizations. Lynch will be a keynote speaker at the February 21st fundraising kickoff event for ArtsBuild. (Lynch will also participate in the Cam Busch Endowed Arts for Health Lecture Series on February 21st.)
In 2010, Lynch’s organization partnered with ArtsBuild (formerly Allied Arts) in Chattanooga as part of a nationwide study. They discovered that the arts generate more than a hundred million dollars’ worth of economic activity in this region.