Most Active Stories
- Here's Why UAW Thinks This New Push In Chattanooga Will Be Different
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
- Patrick Johnston: The Odyssey of a Soccer Junkie
- 911, Cracked & the 'End of All Magic’: A Conversation with Author Jeff Hewitt
By The Numbers
The Case For Chattanooga Arts: Thousands of Jobs, $106 Million Economic Impact
Robert Lynch, President and CEO of Americans For The Arts, discusses the positive economic impact from art and nonprofit arts organizations. Lynch will be a keynote speaker at the February 21st fundraising kickoff event for ArtsBuild. (Lynch will also participate in the Cam Busch Endowed Arts for Health Lecture Series on February 21st.)
In 2010, Lynch’s organization partnered with ArtsBuild (formerly Allied Arts) in Chattanooga as part of a nationwide study. They discovered that the arts generate more than a hundred million dollars’ worth of economic activity in this region.