Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Cat Sneaks Onto Plane Bound For Disney World
Originally published on Fri September 14, 2012 11:43 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. The Transportation Security Administration watches for threats, but apparently wasn't ready for this. An Ohio woman says she packed her bags for Disney World, and only after arriving in Orlando did she discover that her cat stowed away in a suitcase. Bob-bob went through the airport security and into the plane. It is not clear whether airport scanners should have detected a cat skeleton, but Bob-bob got a free trip to chase Mickey Mouse. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.