Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Compassionate Friends Group Hosts Candlelight Vigil December 8th
Catholics Take Side On Contraceptive Insurance Debate
The Obama administration has revised a provision of the president's health care law concerning birth control coverage. Now, religious-affiliated organizations may decline to provide the coverage, but allow the employees to get free contraceptives through their health insurer. NPR's Allison Keyes went to a Catholic church to ask parishioners what they think of the debate over birth control in health care coverage.