Most Active Stories
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Catholics Take Side On Contraceptive Insurance Debate
The Obama administration has revised a provision of the president's health care law concerning birth control coverage. Now, religious-affiliated organizations may decline to provide the coverage, but allow the employees to get free contraceptives through their health insurer. NPR's Allison Keyes went to a Catholic church to ask parishioners what they think of the debate over birth control in health care coverage.