Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
- The Impressions Are Still Singing, Still Recording in their 80's
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Arts & Culture
Celebrate the Month of April with Jazzanooga
Jazzanooga is Chattanooga's annual Jazz Festival and will be celebrated with several events scheduled all through the month of April.
You can see the Jazzanooga banners all along the streets while you travel downtown as the city prepares to celebrate April as Jazz Month! There will be events and classes for everyone at any age and all with a focus on Jazz. Many of the events are free. There will be concerts, music lessons, improvisation lessons, culinary classes featuring food for Jazz, history of Jazz, and a salute to some of Chattanooga's own historical Jazz figures. Local musicians will be featured in concerts all month long culminating with a parade down M.L.K. and concert the final night. You can find the entire schedule online.