Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
Arts & Culture
Celebrate the Month of April with Jazzanooga
Jazzanooga is Chattanooga's annual Jazz Festival and will be celebrated with several events scheduled all through the month of April.
You can see the Jazzanooga banners all along the streets while you travel downtown as the city prepares to celebrate April as Jazz Month! There will be events and classes for everyone at any age and all with a focus on Jazz. Many of the events are free. There will be concerts, music lessons, improvisation lessons, culinary classes featuring food for Jazz, history of Jazz, and a salute to some of Chattanooga's own historical Jazz figures. Local musicians will be featured in concerts all month long culminating with a parade down M.L.K. and concert the final night. You can find the entire schedule online.