Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Celebration of Life and Hope 2011
By Rabbit Zielke
Chattanooga, TN – The Austin Hatcher Foundation and Hatch's House of Hope provides services to families living with pediatric cancer. Through a variety of programs, the foundation works to raise awareness of childhood cancer, assist families with the effects of cancer treatment, and support research to eradicate pediatric cancer. The third annual Celebration of Life and Hope honors all who are touched by pediatric cancer. The event will be held September 24, 2011 at Warehouse Row.