The Southeastern Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals will honor local philanthropic volunteers and professionals in a special luncheon at the Chattanoogan on Tuesday, November 18, 2013 from 11:30 to 1:30.
National Philanthropy Day offers a chance to celebrate philanthropic efforts that help grow and define Chattanooga. The awards for this year include:
- Philanthropic Impact Award – Dr. and Mrs. Jim Osborn, founders of the Austin Hatcher Foundation
- Philanthropic Volunteers of the Year – Zan Guerry and Dr. Bill Stacy, campaign chairs and fundraisers for Memorial Hospital, Baylor School, United Way and other local efforts
- Corporate Philanthropist of the Year – Chattanooga Times-Free Press, corporate sponsors and supporters for many local organizations
- Youth in Philanthropy of the Year – Anna Carroll, senior at GPS and founder of the Corina Field Carroll fund
- Non-Profit Professional of the Year - Pete Cooper, President of Community Foundation of Greater Chattanooga
Advance reservations are encouraged by November 8th. Visit the web to purchase tickets. For sponsorships, information or to make a reservation, contact Lynda LeVan at 423-648-6043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.