A Celebration of Local Philanthropy on November 19 with the National Philanthropy Day Luncheon
The Southeastern Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals will honor local philanthropic volunteers and professionals in a special luncheon at the Chattanoogan on Tuesday, November 18, 2013 from 11:30 to 1:30.
National Philanthropy Day offers a chance to celebrate philanthropic efforts that help grow and define Chattanooga. The awards for this year include:
- Philanthropic Impact Award – Dr. and Mrs. Jim Osborn, founders of the Austin Hatcher Foundation
- Philanthropic Volunteers of the Year – Zan Guerry and Dr. Bill Stacy, campaign chairs and fundraisers for Memorial Hospital, Baylor School, United Way and other local efforts
- Corporate Philanthropist of the Year – Chattanooga Times-Free Press, corporate sponsors and supporters for many local organizations
- Youth in Philanthropy of the Year – Anna Carroll, senior at GPS and founder of the Corina Field Carroll fund
- Non-Profit Professional of the Year - Pete Cooper, President of Community Foundation of Greater Chattanooga
Advance reservations are encouraged by November 8th. Visit the web to purchase tickets. For sponsorships, information or to make a reservation, contact Lynda LeVan at 423-648-6043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.