Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Centerstone Offers Training for Potential Therapeutic Foster Homes
Children and youth in the foster care system with therapeutic needs are often placed into homes that have completed additional training to meet the special needs of these youth. Centerstone provides the training free of charge as well as case managers that are available 24/7 and provides advocacy for the children and the foster children as needed. The 12 week program meets every Thursday from January 23 through April 10. Foster home applicants must complete training, applications, home assessment and background checks to be considered as a foster home. Call Michelle Snow for more details at 423.710.5843.
Centerstone also works with agencies to facilitate adoptions.