Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
Chatt Aspies History Hunters Group Explores Historical Sites
The Chatt Aspies History Hunters group takes field trips to sites like Engel Stadium and Point Park and investigates Chattanooga history. The social group is open to people with Asperger’s Syndrome and other autism spectrum disorders, as well as any teens and adults interested in Chattanooga’s past.