Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
Arts & Culture
Chattanooga Audubon Society presents 'Little Owl Festival'
March 31st, 2012 from 12-6, the inaugural 'Little Owl Festival' happens at Audubon Acres on Sanctuary Road in Chattanooga. Two stages will be set up for music and spoken word performances. Save our American Raptors will fly birds of prey over the fields during the afternoon. For more details about the 'Little Owl Festival' click here. Listen to the story with Ray Zimmerman, Finn Bille and Peggy Douglas, 3 of the scheduled performers for the festival.