Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Arts & Culture
Chattanooga Audubon Society presents 'Little Owl Festival'
March 31st, 2012 from 12-6, the inaugural 'Little Owl Festival' happens at Audubon Acres on Sanctuary Road in Chattanooga. Two stages will be set up for music and spoken word performances. Save our American Raptors will fly birds of prey over the fields during the afternoon. For more details about the 'Little Owl Festival' click here. Listen to the story with Ray Zimmerman, Finn Bille and Peggy Douglas, 3 of the scheduled performers for the festival.