Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Chattanooga Has Fastest Internet--How Will It Affect City Future?
By Richard Winham
Chattanooga, TN – The fastest residential Internet service in the United States has come to Chattanooga, Tennessee. On Monday, the publicly-owned EPB company announced that it's ready to provide speeds 250 times faster than average broadband service. Richard Winham examines how this could be a boon for the city's future, and how it fits into Chattanooga's overall transformation into one of America's most liveable cities.