Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Signal Mountain Playhouse Presents 'The King and I' Throughout July
Chattanooga Has Fastest Internet--How Will It Affect City Future?
By Richard Winham
Chattanooga, TN – The fastest residential Internet service in the United States has come to Chattanooga, Tennessee. On Monday, the publicly-owned EPB company announced that it's ready to provide speeds 250 times faster than average broadband service. Richard Winham examines how this could be a boon for the city's future, and how it fits into Chattanooga's overall transformation into one of America's most liveable cities.