Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Best Job Ever
Chattanooga Is A Long Way From The Rainforest, But…
This segment is part of our Best Job Ever series, where we talk to people who have unusual or adventurous jobs and find out whether or not their workdays are really all that interesting.
Jennifer Berglund seems to have a dream job for somebody who loves nature and movies. She's a documentary filmmaker who left Chattanooga, Tennessee and moved to the rainforest, where she shoots videos about native culture. She and Keith Heyward founded their own production company, Prehensile Productions, and are currently working on films in Costa Rica and Ecuador.