Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
Best Job Ever
Chattanooga Is A Long Way From The Rainforest, But…
This segment is part of our Best Job Ever series, where we talk to people who have unusual or adventurous jobs and find out whether or not their workdays are really all that interesting.
Jennifer Berglund seems to have a dream job for somebody who loves nature and movies. She's a documentary filmmaker who left Chattanooga, Tennessee and moved to the rainforest, where she shoots videos about native culture. She and Keith Heyward founded their own production company, Prehensile Productions, and are currently working on films in Costa Rica and Ecuador.