Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Best Job Ever
Chattanooga Is A Long Way From The Rainforest, But…
This segment is part of our Best Job Ever series, where we talk to people who have unusual or adventurous jobs and find out whether or not their workdays are really all that interesting.
Jennifer Berglund seems to have a dream job for somebody who loves nature and movies. She's a documentary filmmaker who left Chattanooga, Tennessee and moved to the rainforest, where she shoots videos about native culture. She and Keith Heyward founded their own production company, Prehensile Productions, and are currently working on films in Costa Rica and Ecuador.