Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Best Job Ever
Chattanooga Is A Long Way From The Rainforest, But…
This segment is part of our Best Job Ever series, where we talk to people who have unusual or adventurous jobs and find out whether or not their workdays are really all that interesting.
Jennifer Berglund seems to have a dream job for somebody who loves nature and movies. She's a documentary filmmaker who left Chattanooga, Tennessee and moved to the rainforest, where she shoots videos about native culture. She and Keith Heyward founded their own production company, Prehensile Productions, and are currently working on films in Costa Rica and Ecuador.