Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Compassionate Friends Group Hosts Candlelight Vigil December 8th
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Best Job Ever
Chattanooga Is A Long Way From The Rainforest, But…
This segment is part of our Best Job Ever series, where we talk to people who have unusual or adventurous jobs and find out whether or not their workdays are really all that interesting.
Jennifer Berglund seems to have a dream job for somebody who loves nature and movies. She's a documentary filmmaker who left Chattanooga, Tennessee and moved to the rainforest, where she shoots videos about native culture. She and Keith Heyward founded their own production company, Prehensile Productions, and are currently working on films in Costa Rica and Ecuador.