Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- Chris Dortch Previews the Chattanooga Film Festival
- Thursday, March 19’s Giveaway: a GoPro HERO Cam
Chattanooga Magnet School Addresses City's Chronic Need for More Engineers, Scientists
In the first of two stories on local grade schools with innovative approaches to learning, WUTC's Richard Winham talks to Tracey Carisch about the STEM School Chattanooga, a magnet school that focuses less on facts and information, and more on problem solving and collaboration.
Chattanooga's STEM Innovation Hub is hosting an Hour of Code event December 14th at the Chattanooga Library. More information is here.