Most Active Stories
- How Your Brain Remembers Where You Parked The Car
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Locals Rally, Marry After SCOTUS Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
Chattanooga Magnet School Addresses City's Chronic Need for More Engineers, Scientists
In the first of two stories on local grade schools with innovative approaches to learning, WUTC's Richard Winham talks to Tracey Carisch about the STEM School Chattanooga, a magnet school that focuses less on facts and information, and more on problem solving and collaboration.
Chattanooga's STEM Innovation Hub is hosting an Hour of Code event December 14th at the Chattanooga Library. More information is here.