Most Active Stories
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
Chattanooga Magnet School Addresses City's Chronic Need for More Engineers, Scientists
In the first of two stories on local grade schools with innovative approaches to learning, WUTC's Richard Winham talks to Tracey Carisch about the STEM School Chattanooga, a magnet school that focuses less on facts and information, and more on problem solving and collaboration.
Chattanooga's STEM Innovation Hub is hosting an Hour of Code event December 14th at the Chattanooga Library. More information is here.