Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Signal Mountain Playhouse Presents 'The King and I' Throughout July
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
Chattanooga Physician’s Drug Treatment Could Be First To Fight Preeclampsia
Dr. David Adair, a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Chattanooga, is working on a drug treatment that could save pregnant women’s lives. Preeclampsia affects between five and eight percent of all pregnancies, and it’s currently an incurable, sometimes-deadly disease. The FDA recently designated the new drug treatment for fast-track review.