Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
Chattanooga Physician’s Drug Treatment Could Be First To Fight Preeclampsia
Dr. David Adair, a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Chattanooga, is working on a drug treatment that could save pregnant women’s lives. Preeclampsia affects between five and eight percent of all pregnancies, and it’s currently an incurable, sometimes-deadly disease. The FDA recently designated the new drug treatment for fast-track review.