Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Chattanooga Physician’s Drug Treatment Could Be First To Fight Preeclampsia
Dr. David Adair, a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Chattanooga, is working on a drug treatment that could save pregnant women’s lives. Preeclampsia affects between five and eight percent of all pregnancies, and it’s currently an incurable, sometimes-deadly disease. The FDA recently designated the new drug treatment for fast-track review.