Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Chattanooga Physician’s Drug Treatment Could Be First To Fight Preeclampsia
Dr. David Adair, a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Chattanooga, is working on a drug treatment that could save pregnant women’s lives. Preeclampsia affects between five and eight percent of all pregnancies, and it’s currently an incurable, sometimes-deadly disease. The FDA recently designated the new drug treatment for fast-track review.