Most Active Stories
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- Chris Dortch Previews the Chattanooga Film Festival
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Chattanooga Symphony & Chattanooga Theatre Centre Collaborate to Celebrate Independence Day
The Chattanooga Symphony’s Independence Day Celebration is set for Thursday, July 3rd in Coolidge Park starting at 8 o’clock. In addition to the music, there’ll be food available from vendors in the park, or people can stop at the Chattanooga Theatre Centre for their Star Spangled BBQ event. Kim Jackson from the Chattanooga Theatre Centre and Molly Sasse from the CSO discuss it in this interview segment.