Most Active Stories
- Hundreds of Bikers Participate in Memorial Ride for Chattanooga Shooting Victims
- Chattanooga Gunman's Family Says He 'Suffered From Depression'
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Family Describes Chattanooga Shooter As Being On A Downward Spiral
- News Reports: Chattanooga Attacker Wrote Of Martyrdom
Chattanooga Text Marketing Company Creates Apps for Riverbend and Nightfall
According to the Pew Research Center, 58% of American adults own a smart phone, and an increasing number are using them to text rather than talk, according to Suzanne Burnham. Ms. Burnham is the CEO of Click Click Boom, a Chattanooga based text marketing company. She helps businesses stay in touch with their customers with tightly targeted text messages.
Most people read their text messages within 2-3 minutes, according to Ms. Burnham, while it may be 2 or even 3 days before many read an email. Part of the reason for that is the increasing number of unsolicited email messages we all receive. In this interview, Suzanne Burnham says her company only sends messages to people who have requested them.