Most Active Stories
- Bernie Sanders Just Drew A Huge Crowd. How Does It Measure Up?
- How Your Brain Remembers Where You Parked The Car
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- A 73-Year-Old Man vs Rebel Invaders: The Civil War Story Behind This Historical Marker
Chattanooga Text Marketing Company Creates Apps for Riverbend and Nightfall
According to the Pew Research Center, 58% of American adults own a smart phone, and an increasing number are using them to text rather than talk, according to Suzanne Burnham. Ms. Burnham is the CEO of Click Click Boom, a Chattanooga based text marketing company. She helps businesses stay in touch with their customers with tightly targeted text messages.
Most people read their text messages within 2-3 minutes, according to Ms. Burnham, while it may be 2 or even 3 days before many read an email. Part of the reason for that is the increasing number of unsolicited email messages we all receive. In this interview, Suzanne Burnham says her company only sends messages to people who have requested them.