Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- Chris Dortch Previews the Chattanooga Film Festival
- Thursday, March 19’s Giveaway: a GoPro HERO Cam
Chattanooga Text Marketing Company Creates Apps for Riverbend and Nightfall
According to the Pew Research Center, 58% of American adults own a smart phone, and an increasing number are using them to text rather than talk, according to Suzanne Burnham. Ms. Burnham is the CEO of Click Click Boom, a Chattanooga based text marketing company. She helps businesses stay in touch with their customers with tightly targeted text messages.
Most people read their text messages within 2-3 minutes, according to Ms. Burnham, while it may be 2 or even 3 days before many read an email. Part of the reason for that is the increasing number of unsolicited email messages we all receive. In this interview, Suzanne Burnham says her company only sends messages to people who have requested them.