Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Compassionate Friends Group Hosts Candlelight Vigil December 8th
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Chattanooga Trails Are Getting Wild
By Rabbit Zielke
Chattanooga, TN – The Wilderness Trail Running Association is changing their name, and with this comes a change in the organization's mission.
For several years now, this group has been hosting wilderness trail races and running the Rock/Creek Trail Race Series. The organization has primarily focused on wilderness trail running events, trail preservation, and development of new trails in the Chattanooga region. Wild Trails is the new name and the new mission of this nonprofit expands their enthusiasm for wilderness trails to include other recreational trail users.