Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Tennessee State Rep. Eric Watson, Others Discuss Pros And Cons Of Arming Teachers
Chattanooga Trails Are Getting Wild
By Rabbit Zielke
Chattanooga, TN – The Wilderness Trail Running Association is changing their name, and with this comes a change in the organization's mission.
For several years now, this group has been hosting wilderness trail races and running the Rock/Creek Trail Race Series. The organization has primarily focused on wilderness trail running events, trail preservation, and development of new trails in the Chattanooga region. Wild Trails is the new name and the new mission of this nonprofit expands their enthusiasm for wilderness trails to include other recreational trail users.