Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Chattanooga Trails Are Getting Wild
By Rabbit Zielke
Chattanooga, TN – The Wilderness Trail Running Association is changing their name, and with this comes a change in the organization's mission.
For several years now, this group has been hosting wilderness trail races and running the Rock/Creek Trail Race Series. The organization has primarily focused on wilderness trail running events, trail preservation, and development of new trails in the Chattanooga region. Wild Trails is the new name and the new mission of this nonprofit expands their enthusiasm for wilderness trails to include other recreational trail users.