Most Active Stories
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Hundreds of Bikers Participate in Memorial Ride for Chattanooga Shooting Victims
- Chattanooga Gunman's Family Says He 'Suffered From Depression'
- Shootings In Chattanooga: What We Know About The Alleged Gunman
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
8 p.m. Wednesdays on Fox
Chattanooga's Beth Kirby Could Be the Next MasterChef
Beth Kirby, a food blogger and amateur chef who lives in Chattanooga, is a weekly contestant on MasterChef. Gordon Ramsay hosts the cooking competition, which airs Wednesday evenings on Fox. In this interview, Kirby tells WUTC what it's like to be on the show, and she talks about her blog, Local Milk.