Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
8 p.m. Wednesdays on Fox
Chattanooga's Beth Kirby Could Be the Next MasterChef
Beth Kirby, a food blogger and amateur chef who lives in Chattanooga, is a weekly contestant on MasterChef. Gordon Ramsay hosts the cooking competition, which airs Wednesday evenings on Fox. In this interview, Kirby tells WUTC what it's like to be on the show, and she talks about her blog, Local Milk.