Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
8 p.m. Wednesdays on Fox
Chattanooga's Beth Kirby Could Be the Next MasterChef
Beth Kirby, a food blogger and amateur chef who lives in Chattanooga, is a weekly contestant on MasterChef. Gordon Ramsay hosts the cooking competition, which airs Wednesday evenings on Fox. In this interview, Kirby tells WUTC what it's like to be on the show, and she talks about her blog, Local Milk.