Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Chattanooga's Center for Mindful Living Hosts Open House Sunday, September 8th
The Center for Mindful Living, a non-profit center dedicated to teaching and supporting mindful practices, is hosting an open house on Sunday, September 8th from 3 until 5. In a press release from the center, mindfulness is summarized as “the practice of being present and accepting ourselves and others without judgment or fear.”
The 4000 square foot facility is divided into four offices as well as open spaces including a meditation and contemplation room with an adjacent outdoor garden, as well as an education studio, a library and a kitchen.