Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Chattanooga's Center for Mindful Living Hosts Open House Sunday, September 8th
The Center for Mindful Living, a non-profit center dedicated to teaching and supporting mindful practices, is hosting an open house on Sunday, September 8th from 3 until 5. In a press release from the center, mindfulness is summarized as “the practice of being present and accepting ourselves and others without judgment or fear.”
The 4000 square foot facility is divided into four offices as well as open spaces including a meditation and contemplation room with an adjacent outdoor garden, as well as an education studio, a library and a kitchen.