Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Chick-fil-A Chief: 'We Support Biblical Families'
Originally published on Wed October 3, 2012 6:58 pm
Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy hasn't said much since his comments against same-sex marriage led to shows of support by some and protests by others over the summer.
But Atlanta's WXIA-TV did get to ask him a couple of questions about the controversy last weekend, and posted its report today. As you can hear, he didn't want to say a lot, but did say that:
"Families are very important to our country. And they're very important to those of us who are concerned about being able to hang on to our heritage.
"We support biblical families, and they've always been a part of that."