Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
The Class Menagerie
Wallaceville School was built in 1952 as an elementary school for African-American kids in Chickamauga, Georgia. Eventually, it was shut down and auctioned off as private property. Amy Boortz bought the place a few years ago to fix it up a little. Now, it's filled with life again. But this time, the little ones have tails.