Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Clearspring Yoga Offers Free Introductory Classes at Open House 11/23
Clearspring Yoga is hosting an open house from 12 p.m. until 4 p.m. on Saturday, November 23rd. Along with free ½ hour long introductory classes, they’ll be offering massages and energy healing. Richard Winham talked to Anthony Crutcher and Sallie Beckes, who told him the practice has changed dramatically since she first took classes from a very strict teacher in Louisiana in the 1970’s.