Most Active Stories
- Chattanooga Native Bill Dedman Co-Authors ‘Empty Mansions’ Bestseller
- What Frank Tavares, the ‘Voice of NPR,’ is Doing Today
- Local Infant Mortality Rates Decrease, But African-Americans Still Disproportionately Affected
- Ask the Doc: Should I Eat Backwards?
- Kentucky Southern Baptists Draw Crowds With Gun Giveaways
Clearspring Yoga Offers Free Introductory Classes at Open House 11/23
Clearspring Yoga is hosting an open house from 12 p.m. until 4 p.m. on Saturday, November 23rd. Along with free ½ hour long introductory classes, they’ll be offering massages and energy healing. Richard Winham talked to Anthony Crutcher and Sallie Beckes, who told him the practice has changed dramatically since she first took classes from a very strict teacher in Louisiana in the 1970’s.