Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Oxford American Examines The Music of Tennessee
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
Cleveland's First Yoga Studio Offers Classes for All Levels
Melanie Lyon taught yoga classes at various locations around Cleveland, Tennessee, but she didn't have a permanent studio to call home. She enlisted the help of several other Cleveland yoga instructors and opened 5ive Point Yoga & Massage, located in the heart of Cleveland's up-and-coming downtown district. 5ive Point is the area's first full-scale yoga studio, and it offers beginner classes as well as all-levels classes.