Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Hundreds of Bikers Participate in Memorial Ride for Chattanooga Shooting Victims
- Chattanooga Gunman's Family Says He 'Suffered From Depression'
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Cleveland's First Yoga Studio Offers Classes for All Levels
Melanie Lyon taught yoga classes at various locations around Cleveland, Tennessee, but she didn't have a permanent studio to call home. She enlisted the help of several other Cleveland yoga instructors and opened 5ive Point Yoga & Massage, located in the heart of Cleveland's up-and-coming downtown district. 5ive Point is the area's first full-scale yoga studio, and it offers beginner classes as well as all-levels classes.