Most Active Stories
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
- Start It Up Episode 19: Program Propels Young Businesses to Next Level
Cleveland's First Yoga Studio Offers Classes for All Levels
Melanie Lyon taught yoga classes at various locations around Cleveland, Tennessee, but she didn't have a permanent studio to call home. She enlisted the help of several other Cleveland yoga instructors and opened 5ive Point Yoga & Massage, located in the heart of Cleveland's up-and-coming downtown district. 5ive Point is the area's first full-scale yoga studio, and it offers beginner classes as well as all-levels classes.