Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Tennessee State Rep. Eric Watson, Others Discuss Pros And Cons Of Arming Teachers
Cleveland's First Yoga Studio Offers Classes for All Levels
Melanie Lyon taught yoga classes at various locations around Cleveland, Tennessee, but she didn't have a permanent studio to call home. She enlisted the help of several other Cleveland yoga instructors and opened 5ive Point Yoga & Massage, located in the heart of Cleveland's up-and-coming downtown district. 5ive Point is the area's first full-scale yoga studio, and it offers beginner classes as well as all-levels classes.