Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Let's Talk About the Weather
Climate Change: Did Paul Say It Would Be Like This?
WRCB-TV weatherman Paul Barys joins WUTC's Richard Winham for an extended chat about climate change and other topics relevant to Barys's long career. Barys is the longest-serving television meteorologist in Chattanooga. He started at WRCB in 1985, and "Paul said it would be like this" has become an oft-repeated phrase around town, a testament to his accuracy in predicting the weather.