Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Let's Talk About the Weather
Climate Change: Did Paul Say It Would Be Like This?
WRCB-TV weatherman Paul Barys joins WUTC's Richard Winham for an extended chat about climate change and other topics relevant to Barys's long career. Barys is the longest-serving television meteorologist in Chattanooga. He started at WRCB in 1985, and "Paul said it would be like this" has become an oft-repeated phrase around town, a testament to his accuracy in predicting the weather.