Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Let's Talk About the Weather
Climate Change: Did Paul Say It Would Be Like This?
WRCB-TV weatherman Paul Barys joins WUTC's Richard Winham for an extended chat about climate change and other topics relevant to Barys's long career. Barys is the longest-serving television meteorologist in Chattanooga. He started at WRCB in 1985, and "Paul said it would be like this" has become an oft-repeated phrase around town, a testament to his accuracy in predicting the weather.