Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Let's Talk About the Weather
Climate Change: Did Paul Say It Would Be Like This?
WRCB-TV weatherman Paul Barys joins WUTC's Richard Winham for an extended chat about climate change and other topics relevant to Barys's long career. Barys is the longest-serving television meteorologist in Chattanooga. He started at WRCB in 1985, and "Paul said it would be like this" has become an oft-repeated phrase around town, a testament to his accuracy in predicting the weather.