Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Coca-Cola Returning To Myanmar; Now It Sells In All But 2 Nations
The recent steps toward democracy and respect for human rights in Myanmar (also known as Burma) have led Coca-Cola to announce that it's going to start doing business there again, after a 60-year break.
According to the company, that leaves just two countries where it doesn't do business.
Without cheating, can you name them?
-- Country 1.
-- Country 2.
This news has put a song in our heads. Some of you might remember this classic Coke commercial.