Most Active Stories
- What Frank Tavares, the ‘Voice of NPR,’ is Doing Today
- Chattanooga Native Bill Dedman Co-Authors ‘Empty Mansions’ Bestseller
- Local Infant Mortality Rates Decrease, But African-Americans Still Disproportionately Affected
- Ask the Doc: Should I Eat Backwards?
- Kentucky Southern Baptists Draw Crowds With Gun Giveaways
Coca-Cola Returning To Myanmar; Now It Sells In All But 2 Nations
The recent steps toward democracy and respect for human rights in Myanmar (also known as Burma) have led Coca-Cola to announce that it's going to start doing business there again, after a 60-year break.
According to the company, that leaves just two countries where it doesn't do business.
Without cheating, can you name them?
-- Country 1.
-- Country 2.
This news has put a song in our heads. Some of you might remember this classic Coke commercial.