Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Cocoa City, Fla., To Citizens: Pull Up Your Pants
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. Citizens of Cocoa City, Florida, pull up your pants. The city council passed a law this week banning pants or skirts that expose more than three inches of undergarments or skin. In the hipster heaven of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, no one would be caught dead in baggie pants. The new website Styleblaster is capturing skinny jeans and slim fits with its webcam on the main drag. Viewers can rate passersby with a click on an old-fashioned top hat. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.