Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Collaborative Workspace & The Society of Work
The Society of Work is a membership driven collaborative workspace in downtown Chattanooga that provides an open environment for individuals and business to work.
The workspace is located on the 13th floor of the First Tennessee building at 701 Market Street and offers individual offices, desk space in an open room, conference facilities, and sweeping vistas of the city of Chattanooga. Collaborative workspaces have been a growing business model in many cities. The workspace encourages interactive discussions among the disciplines that become members. Members can utilize conference rooms and equipment, use a downtown business address, and benefit from a variety of services available at various membership levels. A variety of business lectures and discussions are planned on a regular basis to help promote and educate budding business owners. To learn about planned events visit The Society of Work on facebook.