Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Hundreds of Bikers Participate in Memorial Ride for Chattanooga Shooting Victims
- Chattanooga Gunman's Family Says He 'Suffered From Depression'
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Arts & Culture
Come Face To Face With Chattanooga Youth In New Mural
What better way to understand a neighborhood than to see the faces of its community? This is the theme of the latest mural from Mark Making, an organization that brings art to underserved communities in Chattanooga.
Mark Making unveiled their newest mural on Martin Luther King Day. It’s called FACE to FACE and features abstract portraits of several East Chattanooga teenagers. The mural also tackles subjects such as violence, pollution, and poverty.
The FACE to FACE Mural is located on the corner of Glass Street and Dodson Avenue in East Chattanooga.