Most Active Stories
- Troubled Waters Ahead for Ocoee’s Rafting Industry?
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- U.S. Defense Secretary: Militarization of South China Sea Is Unacceptable
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
Arts & Culture
Come Face To Face With Chattanooga Youth In New Mural
What better way to understand a neighborhood than to see the faces of its community? This is the theme of the latest mural from Mark Making, an organization that brings art to underserved communities in Chattanooga.
Mark Making unveiled their newest mural on Martin Luther King Day. It’s called FACE to FACE and features abstract portraits of several East Chattanooga teenagers. The mural also tackles subjects such as violence, pollution, and poverty.
The FACE to FACE Mural is located on the corner of Glass Street and Dodson Avenue in East Chattanooga.