Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Signal Mountain Playhouse Presents 'The King and I' Throughout July
Arts & Culture
Come Face To Face With Chattanooga Youth In New Mural
What better way to understand a neighborhood than to see the faces of its community? This is the theme of the latest mural from Mark Making, an organization that brings art to underserved communities in Chattanooga.
Mark Making unveiled their newest mural on Martin Luther King Day. It’s called FACE to FACE and features abstract portraits of several East Chattanooga teenagers. The mural also tackles subjects such as violence, pollution, and poverty.
The FACE to FACE Mural is located on the corner of Glass Street and Dodson Avenue in East Chattanooga.