Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Common Sense And Whiskey Recounts Murray's Modest Adventures
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – North Georgia resident Bill Murray is a world traveler, a voice-over artist and a photographer. He and his wife Mirja often fly all over the world, collecting stories and photographs. They've been to more than 100 countries-places like Bhutan, Patagonia and Tibet. Murray's travel photographs are collected on the Web site EarthPhotos.com. His new travel memoir tells the stories behind those photos stories of experiencing exotic locations, places many Americans might find intimidating. But Murray says you can handle just about anything with a believable grin, common sense and whiskey. And that's the title of his book, Common Sense and Whiskey: Modest Adventures Far From Home.