Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Tennessee State Rep. Eric Watson, Others Discuss Pros And Cons Of Arming Teachers
Conference for Nonprofit Leaders
The United Way of Greater Chattanooga's Center for Nonprofits is hosting a conference on nonprofit excellence at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga on Thursday, August 9th.
The 10th annual Tennessee Valley Institute for Nonprofit Excellence will feature speakers and panel discussions on topics ranging from risk management to social media. Registration opens at 8:00 am with the first speaker beginning at 8:30. Lunch and refreshments are included with registration. Call the Center for Nonprofits at (423) 752-0329 for more details.