Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
'Constant Motion' Exhibit Opens at River Gallery July 1st
From a media release:
July1 to July 31, 2014
Clara Blalock (GA)
Cal Breed (AL)
edie Maney (TN)
Pat Snyder (TN)
FRIDAY, JULY 11
400 E. Second Street, Downtown Chattanooga
ARTISTS WILL BE PRESENT AT
THE OPENING RECEPTION!!
The artists in River Gallery's July exhibit "Constant Motion" are propelled by the movement and energy of their creative practice.
Georgia artist Clara Blalock choreographs a dance between color and expressive mark making with paint to convey her inner being on canvas.
Tennessee artist edie Maney paints her passion for life and its journey with an emotionally diverse pallet, inviting the viewer to become lost in the depths of her work.
Tapping into the constant motion that glass blowing requires, Alabama artist
Cal Breed's pieces flow exquisitely.
With a multifaceted technique involving painting, printmaking, and collage,
Pat Snyder of Tennessee explores ever-evolving existence.
Events are free and open to the public