Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
'Constant Motion' Exhibit Opens at River Gallery July 1st
From a media release:
July1 to July 31, 2014
Clara Blalock (GA)
Cal Breed (AL)
edie Maney (TN)
Pat Snyder (TN)
FRIDAY, JULY 11
400 E. Second Street, Downtown Chattanooga
ARTISTS WILL BE PRESENT AT
THE OPENING RECEPTION!!
The artists in River Gallery's July exhibit "Constant Motion" are propelled by the movement and energy of their creative practice.
Georgia artist Clara Blalock choreographs a dance between color and expressive mark making with paint to convey her inner being on canvas.
Tennessee artist edie Maney paints her passion for life and its journey with an emotionally diverse pallet, inviting the viewer to become lost in the depths of her work.
Tapping into the constant motion that glass blowing requires, Alabama artist
Cal Breed's pieces flow exquisitely.
With a multifaceted technique involving painting, printmaking, and collage,
Pat Snyder of Tennessee explores ever-evolving existence.
Events are free and open to the public