Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Listening to the Lake Sturgeon in the Tennessee River
'Constant Motion' Exhibit Opens at River Gallery July 1st
From a media release:
July1 to July 31, 2014
Clara Blalock (GA)
Cal Breed (AL)
edie Maney (TN)
Pat Snyder (TN)
FRIDAY, JULY 11
400 E. Second Street, Downtown Chattanooga
ARTISTS WILL BE PRESENT AT
THE OPENING RECEPTION!!
The artists in River Gallery's July exhibit "Constant Motion" are propelled by the movement and energy of their creative practice.
Georgia artist Clara Blalock choreographs a dance between color and expressive mark making with paint to convey her inner being on canvas.
Tennessee artist edie Maney paints her passion for life and its journey with an emotionally diverse pallet, inviting the viewer to become lost in the depths of her work.
Tapping into the constant motion that glass blowing requires, Alabama artist
Cal Breed's pieces flow exquisitely.
With a multifaceted technique involving painting, printmaking, and collage,
Pat Snyder of Tennessee explores ever-evolving existence.
Events are free and open to the public