Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
- Hunter Museum Features Holiday Tree Tradition + NY Times Photo Exhibit
Consumer Watch's Ellen Phillips Is In Your Corner
Ellen Phillips writes the Consumer Watch column for the Chattanooga Times Free Press, which appears on Sundays. She's also written two books: Shocked, Appalled, and Dismayed!: How to Write Letters of Complaint That Get Results and Fight Back and Win! How to Work With Business and Get What You Want. In this interview, she discusses her writing, consumer issues, and the importance of being polite, even when you're getting bad customer service.