Most Active Stories
- World's Oldest Person Dies At Age 117
- Listener Support Keeps WUTC On The Air. Please Donate Today.
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Start It Up Episode 7: Teen Startup Thrives and Glass Street Bounces Back
- TN Valley Wild Ones: Planting Milkweed to Save Monarchs
Consumer Watch's Ellen Phillips Is In Your Corner
Ellen Phillips writes the Consumer Watch column for the Chattanooga Times Free Press, which appears on Sundays. She's also written two books: Shocked, Appalled, and Dismayed!: How to Write Letters of Complaint That Get Results and Fight Back and Win! How to Work With Business and Get What You Want. In this interview, she discusses her writing, consumer issues, and the importance of being polite, even when you're getting bad customer service.