Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Consumer Watch's Ellen Phillips Is In Your Corner
Ellen Phillips writes the Consumer Watch column for the Chattanooga Times Free Press, which appears on Sundays. She's also written two books: Shocked, Appalled, and Dismayed!: How to Write Letters of Complaint That Get Results and Fight Back and Win! How to Work With Business and Get What You Want. In this interview, she discusses her writing, consumer issues, and the importance of being polite, even when you're getting bad customer service.