Most Active Stories
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- Lawyers Dressed in Hoodies and Bluejeans
- Tennessee’s New Breast Density Law Effective July 1, 2014
- Hunter Invitational III Features Contemporary Art By Regional Artists
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
Convention Center, Visitor's Bureau Win Magazine Awards
The CVB works closely with the Convention Center to provide for the needs of convention delegates and visitors to Chattanooga with the goal of bringing them back in the future. Successful Meetings Magazine gave Chattanooga CVB the 2012 Pinnacle Award for excellence that sets the standards for other cities to follow. The Chattanooga Convention Center was given 2012 Readers' Choice Award from ConventionSouth Magazine signifying Chattanooga as the best meeting site in the South. When you add the top quality service these organizations provide to our city's guests to the natural beauty and wonder of our region, Chattanooga is definitely a winner.