Most Active Stories
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
Convention Center, Visitor's Bureau Win Magazine Awards
The CVB works closely with the Convention Center to provide for the needs of convention delegates and visitors to Chattanooga with the goal of bringing them back in the future. Successful Meetings Magazine gave Chattanooga CVB the 2012 Pinnacle Award for excellence that sets the standards for other cities to follow. The Chattanooga Convention Center was given 2012 Readers' Choice Award from ConventionSouth Magazine signifying Chattanooga as the best meeting site in the South. When you add the top quality service these organizations provide to our city's guests to the natural beauty and wonder of our region, Chattanooga is definitely a winner.