Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Cooking with Local Kohlrabi and Fennel
Have you ever cooked with vegetables such as kohlrabi, fennel, or swiss chard? These are just a few of the ingredients commonly used in the new cookbook series from Gaining Ground. The cookbook series is called Eat Up, and the Spring Edition is available at many local farmer markets in the area.
Using recipes from the cookbook, Gaining Ground will be sponsoring cooking demonstrations throughout the month of June. The next demonstration is June 2nd at Brainerd Farmers' Market from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Amateur chef and WUTC producer Garrett Crowe prepared one of the recipes from the cookbook.