Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Cooking with Local Kohlrabi and Fennel
Have you ever cooked with vegetables such as kohlrabi, fennel, or swiss chard? These are just a few of the ingredients commonly used in the new cookbook series from Gaining Ground. The cookbook series is called Eat Up, and the Spring Edition is available at many local farmer markets in the area.
Using recipes from the cookbook, Gaining Ground will be sponsoring cooking demonstrations throughout the month of June. The next demonstration is June 2nd at Brainerd Farmers' Market from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Amateur chef and WUTC producer Garrett Crowe prepared one of the recipes from the cookbook.