Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Brains For Dinner!
Couple Writes Book For The 'Little Undead'
Dan and Amelia Jacobs are newlyweds and co-authors of an unusual children's book. It's called A Brain Is For Eating, and they say it's written "for zombies and their little undead." They've written the book and gotten the first few pictures from the illustrator. Now, they're trying to use Kickstarter to finish the project.