Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Brains For Dinner!
Couple Writes Book For The 'Little Undead'
Dan and Amelia Jacobs are newlyweds and co-authors of an unusual children's book. It's called A Brain Is For Eating, and they say it's written "for zombies and their little undead." They've written the book and gotten the first few pictures from the illustrator. Now, they're trying to use Kickstarter to finish the project.