Most Active Stories
- What Frank Tavares, the ‘Voice of NPR,’ is Doing Today
- Chattanooga Native Bill Dedman Co-Authors ‘Empty Mansions’ Bestseller
- Local Infant Mortality Rates Decrease, But African-Americans Still Disproportionately Affected
- Ask the Doc: Should I Eat Backwards?
- Kentucky Southern Baptists Draw Crowds With Gun Giveaways
Brains For Dinner!
Couple Writes Book For The 'Little Undead'
Dan and Amelia Jacobs are newlyweds and co-authors of an unusual children's book. It's called A Brain Is For Eating, and they say it's written "for zombies and their little undead." They've written the book and gotten the first few pictures from the illustrator. Now, they're trying to use Kickstarter to finish the project.