Most Active Stories
- Here's Why UAW Thinks This New Push In Chattanooga Will Be Different
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
- Patrick Johnston: The Odyssey of a Soccer Junkie
- Summer Chess Camp Ready to Prepare Future Chess Champs
Brains For Dinner!
Couple Writes Book For The 'Little Undead'
Dan and Amelia Jacobs are newlyweds and co-authors of an unusual children's book. It's called A Brain Is For Eating, and they say it's written "for zombies and their little undead." They've written the book and gotten the first few pictures from the illustrator. Now, they're trying to use Kickstarter to finish the project.