Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Court To Hear Utah's Appeal In Same-Sex Marriage Case
Originally published on Thu April 10, 2014 7:54 am
Same-sex marriage in Utah goes before a federal appeals court on Thursday. A three-judge panel will hear Utah's appeal of a lower court ruling that struck down the state's gay marriage ban.