Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Court To Hear Utah's Appeal In Same-Sex Marriage Case
Originally published on Thu April 10, 2014 7:54 am
Same-sex marriage in Utah goes before a federal appeals court on Thursday. A three-judge panel will hear Utah's appeal of a lower court ruling that struck down the state's gay marriage ban.