Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Court Takes Another Look At Affirmative Action
A new case taking on affirmative action in higher education is set to be heard in the Supreme Court this fall. In 2003, the court ruled that universities could consider racial diversity in admissions. But today the make-up of the court is very different. Host Michel Martin discusses the case with two law school deans.