Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Signal Mountain Playhouse Presents 'The King and I' Throughout July
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
Court Takes Another Look At Affirmative Action
A new case taking on affirmative action in higher education is set to be heard in the Supreme Court this fall. In 2003, the court ruled that universities could consider racial diversity in admissions. But today the make-up of the court is very different. Host Michel Martin discusses the case with two law school deans.