Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Hundreds of Bikers Participate in Memorial Ride for Chattanooga Shooting Victims
- Chattanooga Gunman's Family Says He 'Suffered From Depression'
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Dear Listeners: Please Help Us Have A Shorter Pledge Drive
WUTC’s Fall Membership Drive will begin on September 29, and when it happens, WUTC staff will be on the air reminding you to either renew your pledge to WUTC or make your first pledge.
These drives are absolutely necessary. They raise the funds we need to bring you National Public Radio programming and outstanding local news and music.
You can make the upcoming drive shorter. Please become a member or renew your membership right now.
We call this our “pre-drive” period, and the more funds we raise today, the less we’ll have to raise when our on-air pledge drive begins.
Please consider what the news and music means to you and give whatever you can.
Giving online is quick and convenient. Just click here and fill out the form. You’ll be able to:
- Choose to be a one-time giver or a 3-G Sustaining Member.
- Choose the level of giving you’re comfortable with.
- Select a thank-you gift, if so desired.
- Securely enter your payment card and mailing information.
- Leave us any comments or other information you wish to share.
Then click Preview, followed by Submit if your information is correct, and you’re done. It’s all in your hands, and it’s just that easy.
Give Now And Double Your Chances of Winning Our Hawaiian Vacation Giveaway
As a special incentive to give early in this membership drive, those who make a donation to WUTC before Sept. 29th will be entered twice in our five-night Hawaiian vacation giveaway drawing. This prize package includes round trip air fare from Chattanooga, accommodations at Outrigger Waikiki Shore, an ocean-view studio room, round-trip transfers from the airport, taxes, and insurance. (Click here for complete details and rules for the drawing.)
WUTC is also contacting those who’ve volunteered in the past to answer phones during the drive. New volunteers are also welcome and can sign up by calling the station at 423-425-4756. Our volunteers have a lot of fun, get to meet on-air hosts, and are provided with a light breakfast and lunch plus snacks while they’re helping us out.
Got questions? Need help with online pledging? Want to volunteer? Call the station at 423-425-4756, Monday through Friday during business hours, and we’ll be happy to assist you.