Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
Delta Queen Fans Face Uncertain Future
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – The Delta Queen is a new part of our city, but some people have loved it for decades. Some fans travel hundreds of miles just to stay on the Delta Queen Steamboat.
It's amazing, talking to this small but devoted group of fans, and hearing about their history with the boat. I went there last week, and I was surprised at how far some people had traveled for a Delta Queen rally.