Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Delta Queen Fans Face Uncertain Future
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – The Delta Queen is a new part of our city, but some people have loved it for decades. Some fans travel hundreds of miles just to stay on the Delta Queen Steamboat.
It's amazing, talking to this small but devoted group of fans, and hearing about their history with the boat. I went there last week, and I was surprised at how far some people had traveled for a Delta Queen rally.