Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Delta Queen Fans Face Uncertain Future
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – The Delta Queen is a new part of our city, but some people have loved it for decades. Some fans travel hundreds of miles just to stay on the Delta Queen Steamboat.
It's amazing, talking to this small but devoted group of fans, and hearing about their history with the boat. I went there last week, and I was surprised at how far some people had traveled for a Delta Queen rally.