Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Listening to the Lake Sturgeon in the Tennessee River
Delta Queen Fans Face Uncertain Future
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – The Delta Queen is a new part of our city, but some people have loved it for decades. Some fans travel hundreds of miles just to stay on the Delta Queen Steamboat.
It's amazing, talking to this small but devoted group of fans, and hearing about their history with the boat. I went there last week, and I was surprised at how far some people had traveled for a Delta Queen rally.