Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Hundreds of Bikers Participate in Memorial Ride for Chattanooga Shooting Victims
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
Name that Frog
Different Croaks for Different...Frogs: Zoo to Teach Class on Frog Identifcation
Frog and toad populations are in decline around the world, and scientists in the U.S. rely on regular citizens to help keep track of population changes around the country. The Chattanooga Zoo is hosting a training session for people to learn how to identify local frogs and report their findings. Rick Jackson, who works with frogs at the zoo, explains what the training will be like and gives some on-air pointers for identifying local frogs.