Most Active Stories
- Listener Support Keeps WUTC On The Air. Please Donate Today.
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Start It Up Episode 7: Teen Startup Thrives and Glass Street Bounces Back
- TN Valley Wild Ones: Planting Milkweed to Save Monarchs
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Name that Frog
Different Croaks for Different...Frogs: Zoo to Teach Class on Frog Identifcation
Frog and toad populations are in decline around the world, and scientists in the U.S. rely on regular citizens to help keep track of population changes around the country. The Chattanooga Zoo is hosting a training session for people to learn how to identify local frogs and report their findings. Rick Jackson, who works with frogs at the zoo, explains what the training will be like and gives some on-air pointers for identifying local frogs.