Most Active Stories
- Here's Why UAW Thinks This New Push In Chattanooga Will Be Different
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
- Patrick Johnston: The Odyssey of a Soccer Junkie
- 911, Cracked & the 'End of All Magic’: A Conversation with Author Jeff Hewitt
Name that Frog
Different Croaks for Different...Frogs: Zoo to Teach Class on Frog Identifcation
Frog and toad populations are in decline around the world, and scientists in the U.S. rely on regular citizens to help keep track of population changes around the country. The Chattanooga Zoo is hosting a training session for people to learn how to identify local frogs and report their findings. Rick Jackson, who works with frogs at the zoo, explains what the training will be like and gives some on-air pointers for identifying local frogs.