Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Dinosaurs:Land of Fire and Ice
Dinosaurs at the Creative Discovery Museum
The second floor of the Creative Discovery Museum has traveled back in time and is now inhabited by dinosaurs! The visiting exhibit Dinosaurs:Land of Fire and Ice provides multiple stations exploring life for the dinosaurs in the warm climate of a prehistoric Minnesota and the snowy landscape of Alaska.
Children can explore the boggy humid world and meet some herbivores in the Land of Fire. They can take a break under the volcano and read about the fascinating world of dinosaurs, then emerge into the Land of Ice and explore a dig site in search of fossils. The exhibit opened January 19, 2013 and will remain in Chattanooga until May 12, 2013.