Most Active Stories
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
Does Diversity On Research Team Improve Quality Of Science?
Originally published on Fri March 21, 2014 7:45 am
As science becomes more diverse, scientific collaborators are growing more diverse, too. New research exploring the effect of this change suggests the diversity of the teams that produce scientific research play a big role in how successful the science turns out to be.