Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Charity Begins at Home: Chambliss Center's Roots Go Back to 1872
- Miss Chattanooga 2015 Reaches Out to Help Others
- Castle Rock Climbing Site Protected By Conservation Easement
Does Diversity On Research Team Improve Quality Of Science?
Originally published on Fri March 21, 2014 7:45 am
As science becomes more diverse, scientific collaborators are growing more diverse, too. New research exploring the effect of this change suggests the diversity of the teams that produce scientific research play a big role in how successful the science turns out to be.