Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Dog Shoots French Hunter
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. When Dick Cheney accidentally shot a hunting companion, the injured man insisted he did not blame the then-vice president. A French man feels the same way about his dog. He was hunting when the dog's paw was caught in the trigger. The shotgun went off and wrecked the man's hand. The hunter straightforwardly took responsibility afterwards, saying he should've applied the safety catch. He says it wasn't the dog's fault, and he's adorable. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.