Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
'Doing Business with the City: Tivoli & Memorial' Event 6/17
WUTC's Mark Colbert speaks with James McKissic, Director of the Office of Multicultural Affairs at the City of Chattanooga and Melissa Turner, Marketing Coordinator for Civic Facilities about a business seminar on Tuesday, June 17th at 11:30 a.m. inside the lobby of the Memorial Auditorium.
From the event's Web site:
The City of ChattanoogaOffice of Multicultural Affairs
"Doing Business with the City:
Tivoli & Memorial"
Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Auditorium
Tuesday, June 17 at 11:30 am EDT
***FREE Lunch Event,
but RSVP required (see link below).
- Learn how to "Do Business with the City" as a Vendor of specialized goods or services.
- Learn how easy it is to "Do Business with the City" when you RENT the Tivoli Theatre, Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Auditorium, or Robert Kirk Walker Community Theatre (or their "auxiliary" spaces like the rehearsal hall, lobby, or assembly rooms) for your next concert, theatre program, special event, fundraiser, conference, or meeting.
-Did you know there are nonprofit discounts for rental?
-Did you know you can rent just the lobby or the rehearsal space for your smaller event?
-Did you know the venues are available for photo shoots?
-Did you know there are lots of business opportunities at the Tivoli and Memorial?
More information is here.