Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Tennessee State Rep. Eric Watson, Others Discuss Pros And Cons Of Arming Teachers
Dracula - Finally, An Official Sequel?
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – A South Carolina author has written a new sequel to Bram Stoker's Dracula. Some critics are calling it the first official Dracula sequel ever published. That's because the author, whose name is Dacre Stoker, is the great-grand-nephew of Bram Stoker. This sequel is the first to earn the Stoker family stamp of approval.
I talked to Dacre Stoker when he visited Rock Point Books here in Chattanooga. I asked him about his sequel, which is called "Dracula: The Un-dead," and was co-written with Ian Holt.