Most Active Stories
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
Dracula - Finally, An Official Sequel?
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – A South Carolina author has written a new sequel to Bram Stoker's Dracula. Some critics are calling it the first official Dracula sequel ever published. That's because the author, whose name is Dacre Stoker, is the great-grand-nephew of Bram Stoker. This sequel is the first to earn the Stoker family stamp of approval.
I talked to Dacre Stoker when he visited Rock Point Books here in Chattanooga. I asked him about his sequel, which is called "Dracula: The Un-dead," and was co-written with Ian Holt.