Most Active Stories
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Dracula - Finally, An Official Sequel?
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – A South Carolina author has written a new sequel to Bram Stoker's Dracula. Some critics are calling it the first official Dracula sequel ever published. That's because the author, whose name is Dacre Stoker, is the great-grand-nephew of Bram Stoker. This sequel is the first to earn the Stoker family stamp of approval.
I talked to Dacre Stoker when he visited Rock Point Books here in Chattanooga. I asked him about his sequel, which is called "Dracula: The Un-dead," and was co-written with Ian Holt.