Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Charity Begins at Home: Chambliss Center's Roots Go Back to 1872
- Miss Chattanooga 2015 Reaches Out to Help Others
- Castle Rock Climbing Site Protected By Conservation Easement
Dracula - Finally, An Official Sequel?
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – A South Carolina author has written a new sequel to Bram Stoker's Dracula. Some critics are calling it the first official Dracula sequel ever published. That's because the author, whose name is Dacre Stoker, is the great-grand-nephew of Bram Stoker. This sequel is the first to earn the Stoker family stamp of approval.
I talked to Dacre Stoker when he visited Rock Point Books here in Chattanooga. I asked him about his sequel, which is called "Dracula: The Un-dead," and was co-written with Ian Holt.