Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Save Water Drink Wine
Drink Wine and Help Protect Clean Water
TenneSEA and CaribbeanSEA are hosting a brand new event at The Barn Nursery to benefit clean water programs in the region and locations around the world.
Save Water Drink Wine will provide an evening of wine tasting, finger foods and strolling through the greenhouses at The Barn Nursery. Experts will be on hand to discuss spring gardening and participants in the TenneSEA and CaribbeanSEA programs will provide information about their mission and the importance of protecting clean water. Save Water Drink Wine is Saturday, February 2nd from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM at The Barn Nursery. Tickets can be purchased in advance at the Gear Closet, The Barn Nursery or online through CaribbeanSEA.