Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Save Water Drink Wine
Drink Wine and Help Protect Clean Water
TenneSEA and CaribbeanSEA are hosting a brand new event at The Barn Nursery to benefit clean water programs in the region and locations around the world.
Save Water Drink Wine will provide an evening of wine tasting, finger foods and strolling through the greenhouses at The Barn Nursery. Experts will be on hand to discuss spring gardening and participants in the TenneSEA and CaribbeanSEA programs will provide information about their mission and the importance of protecting clean water. Save Water Drink Wine is Saturday, February 2nd from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM at The Barn Nursery. Tickets can be purchased in advance at the Gear Closet, The Barn Nursery or online through CaribbeanSEA.