Most Active Stories
- Here's Why UAW Thinks This New Push In Chattanooga Will Be Different
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- Lawyers Dressed in Hoodies and Bluejeans
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
- Patrick Johnston: The Odyssey of a Soccer Junkie
Bittersweet Balloon Release
DUI Victim's Family Hopes To Save Lives
A drunk driver killed twenty-five-year-old Kevin Yates last year. After the funeral, his family got busy--they founded a nonprofit called 1N3 that works to prevent future DUI deaths. On August 1st, the one-year anniversary of her son's death, they hosted a special ceremony, a bittersweet balloon release, to remember all victims of drunk driving. The family says there's a real chance you'll be affected by DUI--one in three of us are.