Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
East Chattanooga's Glass House Collective Awards $30,000 Grants to 3 Artists
Rondell Crier, Eric ‘Seven’ Finely and Rebekah Mawuko have each been given $30,000 grants and studio space on Glass Street as part of the Glass House Collective’s continuing initiatives to revitalize the East Chattanooga neighborhood.
It was almost two years when WUTC first reported on the Glass House Collective. Working in one of the hardest hit neighborhoods in Chattanooga, the Collective, three young people with lots of energy and a dream, has begun to make its mark on the community. For the past two years they’ve been focused mostly on infrastructure, but beginning tomorrow they are embarking on a new and ambitious initiative centering on the people in the community.